Spent the first day of the month with him
Last night is our Fashion show. I’m still tired up to now but I can’t hide my happiness because of the beautiful outcome of the show. Thanks to our beloved Professor. Mrs. Fe Evangelio. And to our dear God for all the things that made this show amazing! Going back, Patrick and I didn’t attended classes today (*coughs*..haha) to have a quality rest day! We spent the whole day eating and watching funny and scary vines Youtube videos. At home, we ate tiny cake and spaghetti. At a fast food, we ate burger and fries. We laughed out loud and had so much fun!
“I’m so glad I live in a world where there are Octobers.” ― L.M. Montgomery, Anne of Green Gables
September has gone too fast and it is a super busy month for me. Like what I listed on my previous monthly post, it all happened! Thanks to my God for giving me an awesome month and I really hope that this October will be good to me as well. It’s finals! Oh my.. Can’t believe that the thesis is nearly approaching me! Anyways, what are the things that was planned for my dear October?
- My little sis’s birthday
- Our 2nd Anniversary! Yeeey!
- Shoot for television and radio commercial. A final plate/project for Advertising Production
- iDream’s small celebration
- Lots of rest days. haha
- and ofcourse.. End of semester!
Thank you Tumblr bloggers/friends for supporting my blog. I love you all! XO
My little godchild. Baby Grace.
She visited me at home before I went to school. She’s so cute so I took photos of her after I gave her an old fluffy teddy bear. ♥
There are still some people that will never understand what I feel. Or what I really mean. That’s why I don’t have to tell everything to the world. That’s one of the things I’ve learned from my life and was currently applying in my daily living and in blogging. It’s not better to tell them that I’m upset or I’m angry. It’s not healthy. I am only giving people an idea that I cannot handle myself. Instead I’ll tell them how I stood up and fought the negativity. I’ll inspire them to be happy. Later on, it will become my habit. Then I’ll be more positive to face this beautiful life.
I’ll stand for myself and fight for what I believe in. I’ll be facing unexpected battles in my life. I will just remember that no one is allowed to break me down. I’ll fight for the things I know is right. God is always with me. I will never let them erase the smile on my face. That beautiful smile that is drawn in me. I have a beautiful soul. Because I love God with every beat of my heart.
- "I love this place. But it’s haunted without you. My tired heart is beating so slow.” - Little House - Amanda Seyfried
- "Your fingertips across my skin. The palm trees swaying in the wind. Images. You sang me Spanish lullabies. The sweetest sadness in your eyes. Clever trick. I never want to see you unhappy. I thought you’d want the same for me.” - Almost Lover - A Fine Frenzy
- "Is there a chance? A fragment of light at the end of the tunnel? A reason to fight? Is there a chance you may change your mind? Or are we ashes and wine?” - Ashes and Wine - A Fine Frenzy
- "Near to you, I am healing. But it’s taking so long. 'Cause though he's gone. And you are wonderful. It’s hard to move on. Yet, I’m better near to you.” - Near To You - A Fine Frenzy
- "It’s been a long week. And all the lines come down heavy on me. It’s been a long week. I’m finally feeling like it’s okay to break into a thousand pieces no one can replace only I can find my way. It’s been long day. And I just want to hideaway.” - Been A Long Day - Rosi Golan
- “I’ll be wearing white, when I come into your kingdom. I’m as green as the ring on my little cold finger, I’ve never known the lovin’ of a man. But it sure felt nice when he was holdin’ my hand, There’s a boy here in town, says he’ll love me forever, Who would have thought forever could be severed by…
…the sharp knife of a short life. A penny for my thoughts, oh, no, I’ll sell ‘em for a dollar. They’re worth so much more after I’m a goner. And maybe then you’ll hear the words I been singin’. Funny when you’re dead how people start listenin’.” - If I Die Young - The Band Perry
- “Lately I’ve been writing desperate love songs. I mostly sing them to the wall. You could be the center piece of my obsession. If you would notice me at all.” - All Your Life - The Band Perry
There’s nothing wrong in listening to sad songs. Sometimes we just need to lay down in our bed, turn the music up and feel the rhythm of quiet songs. These lists of good music is what I’m listening whenever I need to rest my mind for a while.
My life lately has been busy as a beaver. We’ve just finished the tiring coverage for lots of events here at school. Now, I’m focusing for the rehearsal for the upcoming fashion show. Then after that, I’d be busy again fixing the papers for my Seminar project which was postponed because of the Typhoon last week. And doing some plates in between.
I’ve been thinking bunch of things lately that had caused me to slightly broke down and got sick. Still not feeling well today that’s why I’m enjoying my rest. Yesterday, Patrick and I had a date at home and we watched The Purge Anarchy. Then, he taught me some not-so-easy sit-ups to decrease the fats in my belly. I have to do this because I’ve chosen to be part of the Fashion Show intro which requires to show some skin. I’m quite worrying but I kinda like it. So I really have to exercise!
Credits to the Applique of my classmates. (above photo) ♥
First ever coverage of iDREAM for a big event. The Big Concert III at UE-Caloocan. September 24, 2014. Silent Sanctuary, Grace Note, Chicosci, and Gloc 9!
I’m a proud iDREAMer! ♥ ♥ ♥
UE-CFAD 50th Anniversary
September 24, 2014. iDream became so busy on the third day of UE Foundation week. It is the opening of the Art Exhibit and it is the day of the Big Concert at UE. I, together with Dhia and Daya were assigned to the coverage of the Art Exhibit. The other iDreamers are assigned to the studio photoshoot of the ODIBA candidates.
Congrats to our dear interior designers for winning the 1st runner-up in an interior designing competition!
For all the UE-CFAD Faculty, Sir Ed Garcia has the sweetest smile!
We had a photography competition for this year and yay! I am one of the finalists! I’m the 4th placer. :) (I took the one below the word ‘Finalists’) I am beyond thankful for this. ♥ ♥
There! It was a fun coverage though this celebration is quite simple. Happy 50th Anniversary UE-CFAD! ♥