Filipiniana Wedding Gown
Finally, I’ve finished my model design for Filipiniana wedding gown. This is our last plate in Fashion design. Also my last artwork for this semester. I can feel the good vibes of semester break! Oh I will enjoy my lovely weeks of resting and pampering. Movie marathons, fresh fruit shakes/juices, homemade treats, books, artsy & crafty days, eargasm music, sweet random dates, family days, sleeps, and lots of me-time. I can feel the happiness even just to think of it.
Going back to the real topic! :) Here’s how I did my wedding gown design. I don’t have a step by step pictures of them because I enjoyed sewing it. I liked the outcome. On gown, I used fabrics; soft chiffon and sateen. I also used a lace with a little vintage look. I added beads at the bottom part. On hair, I made a head band that’s full of beads. I can’t remember what that’s called. I wanted a short veil and I braided her hair with a fishtail style of braid. I also made a bouquet for her. It’s really cute to dress up a barbie. I feel like I was just playing. ♥ ♥
My materials in creating my Filipiniana wedding gown design for actual model and for the design sketch. ♥
Verses on different subjects → (2 / 5)
An architecture student who’s my friend, asked me for help in his project that requires an artsy photography. Jess said he need that that’s why I am the first person he called. I’m so glad. Jess is our bunso (youngest). He said he can’t find the right words to say he’s super thankful that I helped him. His ‘thank-you’ is enough for me. ♥
Patrick and I arrived at school first. Look at his new hair! Lalala :) He looks good on his haircut. ♥
Kilig. Ako'y kinikilig.
Lagi kaya kita tinitignan kasi nakakainlove yung ganda mo kaya nga minsan naiisip ko sobrang swerte ko sayo :">
lalo pag sinusundo kita tuwing papasok sobrang ganda mo :"""">
Meanwhile.. at Facebook chat. ♥
Oh Weekend, you’re just so good. Thousands of smiles for you!
I just love weekends. I just love the thought of resting inside our home after a week of tiring school works. Ah, I’m drained! We still have one week before the first semester ends. I really am praying for the results of my grades. But now, I have to relax my mind for a while. So tomorrow, I’ll get ready for the final exams and final requirements. Wish me luck. ♥
- The first photo above was taken yesterday. Patrick and I were together and we watched two lovely films, the Studio Ghibli’s Ponyo and the Midnight in Paris which Camille of chark-shark had recommended me. I copied 16 Studio Ghibli’s films from my friend Mao and I am super excited to watch them all. Midnight in Paris is a good movie! We liked it. **thumbs up** I made banana smoothie for four servings. It might look pale in the picture but it’s sweet and creamy. I made one for my sister and my Father. The two is for Patrick. They said they liked it. Hihi ♥
- Today, we had a movie marathon for family day. I don’t used to watch The Walking Dead before but when my Father downloaded it from season 1 to season 2. I got hooked. For all the fans of this series, high five! I’m one of you now! Tomorrow, he will download the season 3.
- Little hello kitty strawberry cookies. My sister ate them all. I didn’t. First, I don’t like strawberries. Second, I don’t like hello kitty. *sorry* I just find it picture perfect :3
- My brother is at home today playing car racing game on my laptop. He bought my pop art painting of Empoy. Yeeey! He said Empoy is a stress reliever and he would like to display that painting in their home.
- “Dios les bendiga.” Jess told me. After I told him I would help him in his plate which photography is needed. He said that means, “God bless you.” And that’s really sweet! Jess is our youngest in Student Council before Archie came. We all treat him as “bunso”. He is so sweet and kind. ♥
Laguna’s delicacies. I was picking foods for my cover on a ‘food and travel magazine’ plate that we had in school. Laguna’s special uraro cookies (the fourth photo) is so good and unique in taste. One of the best!
Manual printing using photographic method. Floral designs for bed sheets and curtains. Textile. Calico (small sizes of flowers). 36x36 inches. ♥