"Accept with joy all the good that comes to you." ♥
I wanted to start a series post for my blog but I don’t know where to start so I’ll just list down my to-do things for today and for the upcoming days. The photo above was a view of gloomy afternoon outside of UE yesterday. It’s quite rainy and it’s pretty cold inside our classroom. We have no classes today due to the meeting of all CFAD professors. And I’m thinking of few things to do so I can call it a day.
• I have to practice Fashion model facial features. Our Fashion design class was supposed to be today and since there’s no class. Our next meeting will be on Tuesday. Ma’am Fe just gave that activity as assignment so I have a goal to finish them by this weekend.
• Speaking of weekend, my boyfriend and I will buy Art materials this Saturday.
• I’ll finish 2 chapters of my favorite book. I am currently reading chapter 10.
• I’m gonna watch a movie that my Father downloaded on my laptop. I just don’t know what to watch first.
• And preparing for upcoming reunion with my 3rd yr highschool classmates. :) They are still planning. They informed me last night and I’m pretty excited.
I hope you guys have a safe and lovely day. Thanks for reading! xo